Terms of Service
- DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR GAME LOGIN INFORMATION. The security of your account is your responsibility.
- LOSS OF DATA: whiteoakstables.net is not responsible for any loss of game data, account data or information uploaded and/or posted on an account as a result of game errors, malfunctions, programming errors, or server problems or as a result of the disclosure of your account and or login information.
- CONDUCT: You agree that you will not discriminate against any other person or be unkind, use foul language, harass, or threaten someone else, cheat or otherwise behave in an manner that is offensive to others. You further agree to comply with the Rules and Terms and Condition set forth below.
- VIOLATION OF RULES: whiteoakstables.net may determine in its sole discretion whether your conduct is in violation of the Rules of this Website. whiteoakstables.net reserves the right to take what ever action it deems appropriate with respect to conduct it deems is in violation of these Rules, including but not limited to canceling your account(s), denying you access to your account(s) for a period of time, or denying you access to a particular part of the game. If your account(s) is (are) canceled as result of your violating these Rules, whiteoakstables.net shall not be obligated to refund any amounts pre-paid amounts remaining in your account or accounts.
- KICKED ACCOUNTS: To discourage shared accounts whiteoakstables.net will deny you access to your account(s) for a number of days if you've recently logged into an account that's been found in violation with these Rules or Terms of service. To prevent this from happening you should not share accounts, give out your account login information, or login to an account that does not belong to you.
- Linking, posting or uploading copyrighted material to the whiteoakstables.net Website without permission from the copyright holder may be illegal and is forbidden. Please ask permission from the copyright owner before posting or uploading any copyrighted material on whiteoakstables.net. If you would like to report a copyright violation please contact us and it will be removed as soon as possible.
- whiteoakstables.net may in sole discretion cooperate with law enforcement and legal entities in disclosing account information for persons who have or are accused of violating copyright laws.
Widgets, Applets, Pictures and Hyperlink Rules
- You agree not to upload pictures, graphics or images, music, or text that are obscene, vulgar, sexual, that contain inappropriate language, or that reference or depict drugs, violence, smoking or alcohol.
- Excessive posting (more than 3 times) of the same material is not allowed. This is considered flooding and is annoying so please be respectful of other persons.
- Chat boxes, shout boxes, and any other form of instant messaging or posting widgets are not allowed.
- Advertising of any kind without written permission from whiteoakstables.net is forbidden.
Automated Scripts and Unauthorized Access Rules
- You agree not to use automated scripts, excessively refresh the page, or consume server resources with or without malicious intent.
- Logging into an account that doesn't belong to you, even with the permission of the account owner, may be considered hacking or unauthorized access.
- You may not login to admin areas, including but not limited to the chat room and game admin panel, without written authorization from whiteoakstables.net. o
- You may not login to the newspaper management system without authorization from whiteoakstables.net or the authorized game newspaper manager.
Shared Account Rules
- Shared accounts are strongly discouraged however they are allowed.
- If ownership disputes are made over an account whiteoakstables.net has final say on whom will be awarded ownership of the account.
Hacking and Cheating Rules
- Hacking member accounts, game databases, servers, or other game software and hardware is illegal and forbidden.
- Trying to bypass game security or intended functionality is considered cheating and is not allowed.
- Cheating or hacking may result in your account be kicked or banned from the game even if you've paid to use the website.
Message,Text, CSS & HTML Rules
- HTML or text must be appropriate for people of all ages, may not contain harmful devices, redirects, or viruses that may affect the operation of or damage whiteoakstables.net servers, software and applications.
- Blacklisting - speaking negatively about other member's pets, items, pictures or services - is forbidden.
- Fighting, dating, and cybering are not allowed.
- Asking other members for personal information is not allowed. This includes address, phone number, full name, school, email, local landmarks, or photos.
Terms of Service
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE RULES, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. IF THIS ACCOUNT IS FOR A MINOR, THEN "YOU" INCLUDES THE LEGAL GUARDIAN OF THE MINOR ACCOUNT HOLDER.
whiteoakstables.net may change these Terms and Condition at time. Any changes are effective immediately. Using the site after any such amendment signifies your acceptance and agreement to any or all modifications to these terms and the Rules above.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless whiteoakstables.net, its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, lawyers, and employees (collectively "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all demands, obligations, judgments, suits, losses, damages, liabilities, claims, fees, costs and expenses of any kind (collectively "Losses") (including reasonable attorneys' fees whether or not a formal proceeding is filed) suffered or incurred by or threatened or alleged against any of the Indemnified Parties directly or indirectly relating to, in connection with, arising out of or resulting from your use of the service or your failure to comply with the Rules and Terms and Conditions established herein. The indemnity in this Section shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
These Terms and Conditions contain the contract between you and whiteoakstables.net, a game by design1online.com, LLC, and supersede any previous agreements or discussions whether written or oral with the parties related to the subject matter shown here. Modifications to this contract can only be made with written consent from whiteoakstables.net. If any portion of this Agreement is held invalid or inoperative, then so far as is reasonable and possible, consistent with the intent of this Agreement, the remainder of such provision and this Agreement shall be deemed valid and operative, and effect shall be given to the intent manifested by the portion held invalid or inoperative.
This Agreement and all matters or issues will be governed by the state of Virginia. You agree any legal actions made as a result of these terms will be filed in the state or federal courts of Fauquier County in the state of Virginia and you approve and yield to the jurisdiction of such courts for proceedings on any such actions.
These Terms and Conditions and the Rules are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement by destroying all materials, downloads, programs, text, photos or documents acquired from this Website. The rights given to you under these terms and conditions will end immediately without prior notice from whiteoakstables.net if you fail to comply with any part of the terms or break the Rules. Following such termination you must destroy all materials, downloads, programs, text, photos or documents obtained on or through whiteoakstables.net.
All goods and services offered by whiteoakstables.net are provided AS-IS without warranty of any kind and any payments received for goods and services are non-refundable. Damaged or broken goods may be replaced in the sole discretion of whiteoakstables.net.
III. Third Party Sites
YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF LINKS POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
whiteoakstables.net is not responsible for any products, materials, or services obtained by You from others through links to sites posted on this Website or for any errors, information, opinions, views, products, text, or materials found on such sites, or for any viruses, malware, or spyware that may be acquired from such sites.
Any information, including credit card information, personal identifying information or contact information, You provide to other Websites that may accessed via links on this Website is provided at your sole risk.
whiteoakstables.net is not responsible for any inappropriate or offensive materials found through third party sites (whether sanctioned, advertised or promoted on whiteoakstables.net) so You hereby irrevocably relinquish all claims in relation to these sites. whiteoakstables.net cannot be liable for any interactions, viruses, opinions, services, or materials found on third party sites.
IV. Restrictions On Site Materials
You acknowledge that whiteoakstables.net is the copyright holder of all site materials. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, create derived materials, print, transmit, sell, generate, assemble, or claim works as your own.You are granted a limited license to use information on this Website solely for personal and noncommercial uses.
You agree that you will not use site materials for any other purpose without the express written consent of whiteoakstables.net. Site materials may not be uploaded to, displayed on, or linked on third party sites without written permission of whiteoakstables.net. Misuse and/or unauthorized use of any or all site material can lead to prosecution under applicable state and federal laws.
V. Use Of Received Materials
By mailing, faxing, emailing, uploading, or in any other way transmitting original works to whiteoakstables.net, You grant whiteoakstables.net an unlimited royalty-free world-wide licensee to use, print, adapt, modify, create derived materials from, and distribute the original and derivative works. By submitting materials you acknowledge moral-rights and all other recognized rights worldwide.
VI. Posting Or Posted Site Content
whiteoakstables.net is not liable for any posts, pictures (and links to pictures), HTML code, applets, widgets, or any other materials upload to this Website by others. You remain solely responsible for any content you may post, upload, or display. whiteoakstables.net in its sole discretion may modify or delete any content posted by You or others that whiteoakstables.net determines violates these Terms and Conditions, or the Rules, at any time and to disclose account information to legal entities and law authorities if requested in relation to copyright, trademark or legal infringements.
VII. Company Contact Information
ATTN: White Oak Stables
PO Box 3448
Warrenton, VA 20188
United States of America
This site and all materials are provide "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE," meaning whiteoakstables.net cannot guarantee that Your use of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free due to server or programming complications, that errors will be corrected, or that the server is free of virus or other harmful devices.
whiteoakstables.net does not warrant the use of materials or anything resulting from the use of materials in relation to their function, precision, accuracy, value, or validity on this site. You assume all risk arising from Your use of such materials in respect to their functions, precision, accuracy, value, or validity. You are further responsible for all costs that may arise from the use of this Website, including and not limited to repairs, corrections, and modifications that may occur to your software, hardware or data as a result of using whiteoakstables.net.
whiteoakstables.net and all associated (including third parties) will not be liable for damages, costs, or expenses of any kind that are a result of the use of the whiteoakstables.net or any materials found on this site. In no occasion will whiteoakstables.net have any liability to you in any claims, damages, expenses, losses, or legal actions greater then the amount paid by you for accessing this site within the year the claim is brought forth.
whiteoakstables.net is not responsible for any person that voluntarily discloses his or her name, email address, or other personal information on message boards, game messages, chat rooms, account pages, or any other part of the site. whiteoakstables.net is not responsible for any kind of interaction between persons on the game that could potentially or does lead to unlawful or inappropriate activities. All persons are advised to post, interact, give out personal information and play this game at their own risk. Parents and/or guardians of minors are encouraged to talk with younger persons about the dangers of giving out personal information.
None of the personal information collected actively from whiteoakstables.net (email, birthday month and day, continent, ip address) will be disclosed to third parties and remains with the company through sale or merger, with exceptions as the law and these Terms and Conditions pertain, without a member's consent or parent/guardian's consent if the person is 13 years of age or under in compliance with the COPPA Act. Personal information collected on whiteoakstables.net is used to send account password information, email game notifications, send birthday gifts/messages, and to uniquely identify persons who visit this site.
whiteoakstables.net uses third party advertisements. In order to better display advertisements that may be of interest to you the third party collects information passively each time you visit this Website and other sites (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number). To find out more please feel free to read this FAQ or opt out and this information will not be collected by this third party.
Parents for more information on how to talk to your children about internet safety please visit this website published by the FBI. If at any time you would like to review the personal information collected about your child, have this information removed, or stop further collection of information please contact us.